segunda-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2010

Absolute Modern Worship (2005)



Disco 1
1 - Big Daddy Weave w- Barlowgirl - You're Worthy Of My Praise
2 - By The Tree - Beautiful One 3 - Todd Agnew - Kindness
4 - Chris Rice - And Your Praise Goes On
5 - Sonicflood - Here I Am To Worship
6 - Ten Shekel Shirt - Meet With You
7 - Ginny Owens - All I Want To Do
8 - Lincoln Brewster - Shout To The Lord
9 - Fusebox - Once Again
10 - Watermark - Gloria
11 - Inhabited - Chasing After You
12 - Robbie Seay Band - We Are Free
13 - BDA - Into Our Midst

Disco 2
1 - Selah - Wonderful Merciful Saviour
2 - Big Daddy Weave - Word Of God Speak
3 - Fernando Ortega - More Love To Thee
4 - Barlowgirl - Enough
5 - Sara Groves - Jesus You're Beautiful
6 - Exit East - All Of This
7 - Skillet - How Deep The Father's Love For Us
8 - Palisade - You Said
9 - Nicol Sponberg - Hallelujah
10 - Plumb - All My Tears (Be Washed Away)
11 - Broken Frame - I Am Ready
12 - Charmaine - I Love You Lord
Conheça mais sobre este CD (AQUI)

Download(Voz) Mediafire

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário